ANNUAL TENDERS FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2021-2022
Kenya Utalii College referred to as Public Entity invites sealed tenders for the supply Goods and Services 2021-2022
Tendering will be conducted under open National competitive method using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualiﬁed and interested Tenderers and will be allowed to tender for one or more lots”. See more on Tender notice
- KUC-01-2021-2022-SUPPLY OF POULTRY &POULTRY PRODUCTS
- KUC-02-2021-2022-SUPPLY OF PORK & PORK PRODUCTS
- KUC-03-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF BEEF AND BEEF PRODUCTS
- KUC-04-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF FRESH WATER FISH & SEA FOOD.
- KUC-05-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF MILK & MILK PRODUCTS
- KUC-06-2021-2022- FRESH FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- KUC-07-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF DRUGS &PHARMACEUTICALS PRODUCTS
- KUC-08-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF DRY FOODS
- KUC-09-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF DETERGENT
- KUC-10-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF CULTRELIES. CROCKERIES AND KITCHEN TOOLS
- KUC-11-2021-2022- SUPPLY OF AIR TIME & CALLING CARDS
- KUC-12-2021-2022 - SECURITY SERVICES
- KUC-13 -2021-2022 - GARDENING SERVICES
- KUC-14.-2021-2022 - GARBAGE COLLECTION SERVICES
- KUC-15 -2021-2022 - SANITARY DISPOSAL SERVICES
- KUC-16-2021-2022- NAVISION , SUPPORT AND ENHANCEMENT FOR MS DYNAMICS NAV 2018 AND PORTALS.
- APPENDIX TO FRAUD & CORRUPTION
Completed Tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly indicating the tender number and Item description should be addressed to:-
The Principal & CEO
Kenya Utalii College
P O Box 31052 – 00600 Ngara
And should be placed in the Tender Box at the College Reception, not later than 10:00 a.m. On the closing date WEDNESDAY 23RD JUNE 2021. The tenders will be opened in Madaraka Hall at 10.15 a.m. in the presence of tenderers/representatives, who may wish to attend.
Electronic Tenders will not be permitted and late tenders will be rejected.
The address for requesting clarification is
The Supply Chain Manager
Kenya Utalii College
P O Box 31052 – 00600
Below Please find a list of awarded contracts for various ict equipment on as and when required basis as per the provisions of the ppad act 2015 section 135 for your information and any necessary action