STUDENT CENTRE LEASE
Kenya Utalii College invites interested, competent and eligible bidders for lease of student center.
They should be placed in the Tender Box at the College Reception, not later than 10:00 a.m. on the closing date; Tuesday 30th November, 2022. The bids will be opened in Madaraka Hall at 10.15 a.m. See and download below Advert and Request for Quotation
ANNUAL TENDERS FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2022-2023
Kenya Utalii College invites interested, competent and eligible bidders for provision of goods, work and services for 2022 - 2023 financial year
Tendering will be conducted under open National competitive method using a standardized tender document.
See Tender Notice and List of Annual Tenders for more information;
See Below Addendum For 1. KUC-10-2022-2023 SUPPLY OFCUTLERIES,COCKERY & KITCHEN TOOLS.
View or download tenders below:
- 1. KUC-01-2022-2023 POULTRY & POULTRLY PRODUCTS
- 2. KUC-02-2022-2023 PORK & PORK PRODUCTS
- 3. KUC-03-2022-2023 BEEF & BEEF PRODUCTS
- 4. KUC-04-2022-2023 FRESH WATER FISH & SEAFOOD PRODUCTS
- 5. KUC-05-2022-2023 MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS
- 6. KUC-06-2022-2023FRESH FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- 7. KUC-07-2022-2023 DRUGS &PHARMACEUTICALS PRODUCTS
- 8. KUC-08-2022-2023 SUPPLY OF DRY FOODS & GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- 9. KUC-09-2022-2023 SUPPLY OF DETERGENTS
- 10. KUC-10-2022-2023 SUPPLY OFCUTLERIES,COCKERY & KITCHEN TOOLS.
- 11. KUC-11-2022-2023 SUPPLY OF SWIMMING POOL CHEMICALS .
- 12. KUC-12-2022-2023 SUPPLY OF GUEST AMENITIES
- 13. KUC-13-2022-2023-PROVISION OF INSURANCE SERVICES-UNDERWRITERS. (final)1
- 14.KUC-14-2022-2023-MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF GYM EQUIPMENTS
- 15.KUC-15-2022-2023-PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF COMPUTERS & RELATED EQUIPMENTS
- 16.KUC-16-2022-2023 PROVISION OF BACKUP SERVICES
- 17.KUC-17-2022-2023 PROVISION OF SANITARY SERVICES
- 18. KUC-18-2022-2023 PROVISION OF GARBAGE COLLECTION SERVICES
- 19. KUC-19- 39 -2022-23- REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR GOODS,WORK AND NON CONSULTING SERVICES
Completed Tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly indicating the tender number and Item description should be addressed to:-
The Principal & CEO
Kenya Utalii College
P O Box 31052 – 00600 Ngara
And should be placed in the Tender Box at the College Reception, not later than 10:00 a.m. on the closing
Date WEDNESDAY 25th May, 2022. The tenders will be opened in Madaraka Hall at 10.15 a.m. in the
presence of tenderers/representatives, who may wish to attend.
Electronic Tenders will not be permitted and late tenders will be rejected.
The address for requesting clarification is
The Supply Chain Manager
Kenya Utalii College
P O Box 31052 – 00600
Below Please find a list of awarded contracts for various ict equipment on as and when required basis as per the provisions of the ppad act 2015 section 135 for your information and any necessary action